You can register for basic and some advanced NMBDT classes here! If you do not see the class you are interested in on the list, please contact us. Please read the following before registering. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HIT “SUBMIT REGISTRATION” ON YOUR REGISTRATION FORM BEFORE MAKING AN ONLINE PAYMENT (if you choose)
Class Basics and Rules
- Families are welcome and encouraged to attend together. Children must be able to sit quietly when not training and not distract the other students.
- Classes are a maximum of 8 dogs per class and a minimum of 4. This ensures that you and your dog get plenty of attention and help. We have usually at least 2 trainers present at every class!
- Payment is due on or before the beginning of class and is NON REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERABLE.
- We recommend if you are considering signing up for a class that you thoroughly review your personal schedule to ensure you will not miss classes. It is fine to miss one, and we will help you make up what you missed the next class, but most dogs do best when they can come every week. It is fine for someone else to bring the dog in your place if you are away, including your petsitter or dog walker!
- It is your responsibility to keep track of your classes and to make sure you are able to attend the 6 classes. If you miss a class, you forfeit it, although we will do our best to catch you up th following week. If you like, you can make up the class by dropping in to another class if there is an opening. Make up classes are $35 per drop in.
- Classes run on most holidays except forJuly 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas, unless otherwise noted, or discussed in the first class depending on group attendance. We do our best to work around everyones schedule but also know the benefits dogs experience by coming to classes each week instead of missing weeks in-between. If you have a conflict due to a holiday and we are still running the class, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you and have you drop into one of the other classes!