What We Offer
No Monkey Business Dog Training offers a variety of options to assist you with your dog training needs. We are able to travel wherever our help is needed for behavior consultations, and also offer fun and positive classes and workshops locally! We want your dog training experience to be satisfying, so we work around your schedule and needs to make sure you get the most from our services.
Our training methods are positive and effective. We want the relationship between you and your dog to be based on trust, education, and friendship. Our techniques encourage this and leave you and your dog happier.
We are able to assist you in a variety of problems that you may be experiencing with your dog. These include but are not limited to:
- Dog Aggression (on leash or off leash)
- People Aggression
- Anxiety and Fear
- Impulse Control
- Excessive Barking
- Destructive Behavior
- Puppy classes
- Separation Anxiety
- House Soiling
- Manners and Obedience
- Submissive Urination
- Environmental Enrichment
- Resource Guarding
- New Baby Problems – Click here to learn about Dogs and Babies
- Dog and Child Safety and Bonding
- Territorial Problems
If you do not see your dogs problem on this list, it does not mean we cannot help you! Please contact us to discuss in detail what behaviors your dog is displaying and we will schedule a consultation as necessary. We look forward to hearing from you!
We carry a wide range of services to suit a variety of budgets and to help meet you and your dog’s individual needs. The great thing about NMBDT is our ability to customize your dog training plan to what you need and can afford. Below are some of our basic costs. If you dont see what you are looking for, please contact us and we would be happy to discuss what we can do for you!
All fees include a manual and/or handouts, access to private client area, and FREE email and phone follow up support!
Private Training & Behavior Consultations
There are no extra fees for multiple dogs.
- One 30min session at NMBDT – $65
- One 45min – 1 hour session at your home (in city of Concord, NH) – $135
- One 45min – 1 hour session at your home (outside of Concord, NH) – $155
- Two 30min sessions at NMBDT – $125
- Four 30min privates at NMBDT – $250
- Four 30 min private sessions – 1 at NMBDT, 3 out in Concord areas – $350
Packages are available for multiple consultations. They can be spaced out and scheduled at your availability and convenience. Please contact us for details and to discuss your needs.
- Basic 6 week courses (Puppy, Level 1, Level 2) – $160
- Advanced Puppy and Tricks class, etc (3 or 4 weeks) – $110
Speciality classes and Workshops vary in cost an length, please contact us for details.
- Thirty minutes – $45
- One hour – $75
Ready to get started? Great!